Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November wrap-up

I finished up November being thankful for 
my parents
my vacuum~funny thing...Thomas and Nathan were collecting worms out back and brought them inside in a bucket to show me and oops!  dropped them all over the floor!  One of them was found, turns out it was a caterpillar and Thomas wanted to keep it so we put it in a tupperwear container with grass and a leaf. After a few days it cocooned!  Never raising caterpillars before, we left it in the container.  Thomas would check on it every day and see if it changed at all.  Last night it came out!  Just as Thomas was getting his last drink from the refrigerator it came out of its cocoon, flew & landed on the wall! 
thankful for everything being ok, I don't have a six digit bank account, brand new cars, big fancy house, etc but I have my head above water and life is good.
very thankful for my trials
for good days
living where I am able to wear short sleeves & flip flops at the end of November
naps on the couch with my little man

No comments: