Saturday, October 25, 2008

Broken Leg ~ Day 2

Our first night with a broken leg was horrible! Tommy couldn't sleep, so when Keith got home at 11pm, I in my pajamas left to go to WalMart and get some Motrin and ended up getting pulled over!! For what...not signaling my turn!!! Don't worry though, I didn't get a ticket, the officer told me to use my turn signals! After we got some motrin in, he fell asleep and slept all night!
This morning Tommy figured out how to crawl with his cast. And this afternoon he was trying to stand up!
Almost got it....
And he did it! He can only stand for a second then falls down, it's like he is learning how to walk all over again. He gets a big smile on his face when he stands up!
I went to Mervyn's earlier today to get Tommy some pants and pajamas that I could cut to make them fit over his cast. This is Tommy tonight right before bed with his foot jammies on!
Overall he is doing much better and we only had to take Motrin one time today! He was able to get comfortable enough to take a two hour nap and go right to sleep at bedtime!!





8 comments:

Erin said...

Are those pictures taken at the park? I hope he wasn't going down the slide trying for cast #2 on the other leg! Poor little guy!

McKeehan Family said...

We were at the neighbor's bday party, he wasn't allowed to go play!

Erin said...

Okay, good. happy birthday! you are such an old lady!

Bitter Family said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Jennifer! I get pretty depressed when I think about getting older, so I try to think of it as I'm not getting older, i'm getting better!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry,little ones with broken Legs are not fun. Annie was so upset about having a cast on. Good luck with washing that one gets harder when the weeks go on.

Heather said...

Poor little guy!! That's gotta be rough! I hope he is doing okay....

Lidia and Steve said...

he kind of looks like Quasimoto crawling like that!

Robyn said...

Poor guy. That looks so sad! Hey, thanks for posting on our blog. We are doing great.