Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nathan is 3!!

Where has the time gone?!  
Nathan is 3!!

I can't believe that my sweet little 6 pound 13 ounce, 19 inch baby boy is already 3!! 
I love this little boy SO much!!  He is such a sweet, loving and fun little boy.  I am so proud of him and so thankful that he is mine.  

One of Nathan's favorite things to do is to go to Disneyland.  He went for the first time before he was a month old.  He calls it "the red choo-choo" because two of his favorite things to do at Disney is the tram and the train that goes around the park.  I can't wait for him to get a little taller to be able to go on more rides!



 He also loves to help me cook.  Ever since he could walk he tries to drag a chair from the table to the counter where my mixer is so that he can "help" me. 
 of course, licking the spoon is a pretty good treat for helping and is something that he still loves to do 

these are some of my favorite pictures of Nathan

 






 Nathan loves to swing & play outside.  He also is a big fan of nutella sandwiches which he calls thank yous because after you make it for him he is very quick to say thank you for his sandwich.  He also likes to help make them. 

 Our poor mailman....Nathan loves the mailman!!  He has a mailtruck car (in the picture above) that he carries almost everywhere with him.  He looks for mailtrucks as we go places throughout the day and always waves to them.  Nathan has the best hearing ever!  He can be outback playing and the mailman pulls up across the street and Nathan stops what he is doing, runs through the house, and out the front door and patiently waits on the sidewalk for the mailman to get to our house.  Once he is close enough Nathan starts waving and yelling "hi happy mailman"  Our mailman (who is great with him) will give Nathan the mail and watches him come back in the house with it.  Nathan always tells him "thank you happy mailman"   He is also a fan of the fedex guy, ups guy and the trash guys.  
 I am so sad that my baby is now officially no longer a baby....but he is such a great little boy!  I am excited for the many great opportunities he has coming his way this year and and excited to see him grow.  I am so thankful for this little boy & love him so much! 
Happy Birthday Nathan!  
 We are having cupcakes & mint chocolate chip ice cream (Nathan's favorite) Sunday afternoon and Nathan is going to open his birthday presents and then on the 19th he is having his birthday party....a pool party!  He is so excited to swim with his friends!

2 comments:

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Happy Birthday Nate!! Mint chocolate chip ice cream, wasn't that YOUR favorite when you were little too? Have a fun birthday Nate, we love you!

weavers said...

I can't believe how grown-up he is looking!! What a handsome little guy! I love all the pics...and mint ice cream (it's my favorite too!) Happy Birthday little man!