Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Birthday David!!


 Happy Birthday David!!!
David turned 11 today!  I can't believe how fast time has flown by! 


this has always been one of my favorite baby pictures of David



 For D's birthday, I had planned to surprise him by waking him up early and taking him to Disneyland, but yesterday at school he was given several birthday & end of year party invitations.  One of them was for today & he talked all day yesterday about how much he was looking forward to going....so I told him my plans for Disney for his birthday and let him decide.  He thought about it for a few hours and decided that he would rather spend the day with his friends than with his mom! (sad day for me!!) So, he spent majority of his day at the pool with his friends.  Then we had his birthday dinner of choice, In-N-Out & opened presents.  He got a 49ers jersey, a Dodgers shirt, some games and sports cards & baseball gear. 


Happy Birthday David!  We love you!!