Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2 1/2

I can not believe that my baby is 2 1/2 today!  Where did the time go?!  I just love this little boy!  He is SO funny & so much fun to have in our home & family.  This picture of him is a few weeks old, but I love his mischievous little face. 
Nathan loves to help me cook & bake.  As soon as he sees me or hears me in the kitchen he immediately stops what he is doing, runs and pushes a chair from the table to wherever on the counter I am and will start to help me.  He loves to sing and talk.  He loves to ride his bikes and scooter and to be outside.  He tries really hard to play baseball with "my Dabid" and can throw a pretty good.  Thomas is his best friend.  They do pretty much everything together.  Nathan is such a sweet boy he loves to give hugs and "mmmmmm's" (kisses)  He is VERY much into Mickey Mouse and Minnie although he prefers Minnie. He loves food & ice cream.  He is working on potty training right now & is doing pretty good.  Nathan is not a fan of nursery, every week we walk by he stops points at the door and says "no babies mommy."  He is such a good boy and is so eager to please and to help.  We love you SO much Nay-Nay.

1 comment:

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

He is definitely a sweet and tenderhearted little guy! Love you Nate!