Thursday, April 26, 2012

hair

Today was the day! It was FINALLY our appointment day for the boys to get their haircut!
Here are before & after shots of each of the boys...

David did his regular haircut
 Tommy got the same haircut he got last time, the little spikes, but he likes no spikes because when he has spikes and has to scratch his head it hurts his fingers!
and my baby Nay-Nay... I think I have shed a few tears this week knowing that today was the day for haircuts.  I LOVE Nathan's long blonde hair. But with his recent 2 year old attitude/independence he refuses to let me brush his hair & with how long it is, it is just all knotty/nesty looking.  I had to have Nathan go first today for haircuts before I wussed out and decided just to do a trim on him.  I was afraid he'd lose the blonde in his hair if I went short, and also that it would make him look older (I'm not ready for him to grow up yet)  But, throughout the day, his haircut is growing on me and I really like it! It is way more manageable for a very active little boy.
& yeah, part of why we did haircuts not only did they need them, but they are getting their pictures done next week!