Saturday, September 18, 2010

kissed by a smurf!

When I came home from grocery shopping, I put Nathan on the floor in the living room while I carried bags in and put food away. When I finished getting everything put away I went to find Nathan who crawled into his and Tommy's bedroom and managed to find a neon blue crayola supposedly washable marker, get the lid off of it and color blue on his face, legs, and hands! Luckily it wasn't on anything but him!


Nathan found the marker under Tommy's bed AND got the lid off by himself! Tommy did not do it or help Nathan color himself! Tommy was helping me carry and put away groceries!



Not so washable Crayola!!

2 comments:

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

When Steve was about 18 mos old once colored a baby's face with a blue sharpie while I was babysitting! He did the whole face! When I found him coloring the baby, he said, Look, a smurf! I tried everything safe to get it off, but had no luck. I was horrified, but fortunately the mother thought it was hysterical! It took weeks for the blue to gradually wear off.

J said...

You gotta love those innocent messes they get into! He's such a cutie!