Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend!

This weekend we took a quick trip to Disneyland, and had a blast! David's favorite ride was Screamin' he went on it 7 times in a row!! Tommy's favorite ride was the tram, as we were on it he was screaming "weeeeeeeeee, its fun!" the whole time! Here are some pictures...
It was SO funny! This is at the viewing area at the river raft ride in CA Adventures, right were David is sitting (white shirt) you get drenched from the rafts going down the waterfall... Tommy was standing there and got soaked, the wave went right over his head and drenched him, he started to cry till he looked over at me and I was laughing so he started to laugh too!

Tommy in his super cute 3D glasses getting ready to go on Toy Story!

David driving at the bumper cars, I mean autopia!

Tommy driving Keith around autopia

Tommy and David with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Tommy LOVED the characters from a distance, notice his terrified/crying look!! He hated being so close to them!

AND...

Keith got promoted to Sergeant!! He will be at High Desert State Prison, which is maximum security, it is just up the road from where he is now in Indian Springs. He is pretty nervous about going to HDSP, but we are hoping for the best and are taking the advice of his sgts and lts now.

FINALLY...

I had my 20 week ultrasound appointment yesterday, and everything looks good! Nathan is definetly still a boy, he was very proud to show us what he's got! He is measuring perfectly right on for as far along as I am!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats momma, I am so happy that DL went so well. I wish I could go, keith looks so happy holding T in your first picture. You guys truly are an amazing family.

So proud Keith made SGT, even if it means bad news for wedding, as long as you and D, and T can still make it I will be so happy!!

Glad that Nathan is healthy normal sized baby, wishing he was a girl, but blessed to have a healthy baby boy anyway. I think I am just scared to come over and get beat up more.. LOL! I am buying you one of those signs but instead of the typical beware of dog or beware of owner with gun, its going to say beware of testosterone full home.

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Quite an eventful week, time to just sit and not move at all for a while I think!