Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby Update

Apparently I failed biology! I thought that when fish had babies, they had a whole bunch of them at once, tonight as we were getting ready for bed, we fed the fish. As we were watching them eat there was a new little baby fish! Last month we had 1 baby fish too! I cleaned the fishtank today and changed the water...hopefully I didn't send any baby fish to the lake!

The fish in the middle of the picture is the new baby, the white one at the bottom of the picture is last months baby!

On a more serious note... we have a name for our baby, provided it comes out a boy! We are going to name him....

Nathan Edmund McKeehan

I am doing pretty good, getting a little anxiety about the pregnancy right now, apparently my placenta is at the front of my stomach, making my stomach feel softer when I push on it and making it so it is very much more harder to feel Nathan kick, which makes me a little ok alot more special needs/crazy/worried! Keith got me a fetal heartmonitor though, so that I can reassure myself when I am not feeling so confident!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well your not crazy, your just a protective mother. I am so glad that you like the fetal heart monitor and it seems to be working for you. I cannot wait to see the house once the rooms are done and the rearrange. I need to get some ink monday or tuesday if you want to come over tuesday night we can deal with the pictures. ;0)

weavers said...

congrats on the name! That is by far the hardest part! (atleast for Matt and I) I'm glad everything is going well, and P.S...given your history, you are NOT a crazy person :)

mckeehan said...

Good idea on the heart monitor. No you are not crazy, just understandably nervous. glad everything is OK. Love the name by the way!!!

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Try not to stress and keep monitoring your bp! Yeah, easier to say than do, I know. Don't overdo! I know you are heading into a stressful month, don't hesitate to ask for a blessing if you need one and hang in there!

KolbyJanine said...

congrats on the name. I like it. Can we call him Nate? and Im guessing edmond is after your dad? your not crazy at all, with your history it totally makes sense. CONGRATS to keith too..thats awesome about his job! Scarey (max security) but im sure he'll love it and do great!

Robyn said...

Great name, Jen. Our third boy's middle name is from my dad too! FUN!