Monday, December 23, 2013

catch up to Christmas

David's baseball team had a tournament in San Diego last weekend, it was nice and warm so the boys got to enjoy some swim time!  (the extra boy is a kid on David's team that I took down with us)

 LV Coyotes  (David is #7)
 David catching....He caught both games on Sunday
 and David hitting....he had a few really good hits that tournament
 This weekend we decorated sugar cookies for Santa....the boys each got to pick one of the cookies they decorated to save for him.   There was lots of little tongues licking the frosting and mounds of sprinkles!
 and the boys did a gingerbread house 
 and rice krispy train
 Thomas & Nathan
Thomas had his 1st grade Winter Program at school.  That morning he told me he didn't want to go to it, I told him he didn't really have a choice since I had to go since I was in charge of the refreshments, he told me that he would go, but he was not going to sing!  This is his class doing their song, he is the one on the far right.

No comments: