Tuesday, August 27, 2013

first day of school

It's hard to believe that summer vacation is over!  We had such a fun, busy summer!  
Yesterday David & Nathan started school.  Thomas started today.

 David started 7th grade at Brown this year!  He had a good day yesterday, he has at least one friend in each of his classes.  He is most excited for band and all the extra-curricular activities!! 

 Nathan is in preschool again, I was able to get him back in at Morrow.  He has the same teachers that he had last year.  I asked him if he was excited for his first day of school, he told me, "no it isn't my first day I've been there before!"   He had a great first day and is most excited about the playground and the new trucks in the toy center!

Thomas started 1st grade today!  He is at a charter school that goes to school Tuesday thru Friday so he got to start a day later than everyone else.  He is really excited, and as we walked into the building this morning got nervous about not remembering what his teacher looked like and what if he can't find his classroom.  I was helping with drop off this morning and told him before I left I would check and make sure he was ok.  I found him in the hallway lined up with his class, already talking with his friends. 

I started my fall semester yesterday too.  It is going to be a crazy few months!  After I drop off Nathan, I head to school for biology and math, depending on the day.  I also have a communication class online. 

We are looking forward to a fun, busy school year!!

No comments: