Tuesday, June 4, 2013

newest graduate

Today my baby had his first preschool graduation!  I say his first, because he has 2 more years in preschool before he is old enough for kindergarten! He was so cute, when I walked in his classroom for the program he smiled really big, waved and said hi mommy and then gave me a thumbs up. 
This last week Nathan has been practicing his songs for graduation all day!  He was singing all the time, in the car, during meals, in the bath!  I was pretty excited to see how he would do or if he would participate in his program today.  He is such a shy little boy!  I was very proud of him though, he did participate!  He didn't do every song and dance/motions, but he did a lot!  It is amazing the progress he has made in the few short months he has been in the program, I am excited to see how far he comes in the next two years.

(make sure to go to the bottom of the page & pause the music so you can hear the video)
the days of the week song is so funny, he clearly doesn't know the words but he sure has the clapping down!

Ms. Charlotte is one of his teachers, she is the one passing out their certificates and talking about each kid. (this one is kinda hard to hear)

Good job Nay-Nay!  I am so proud of you!  You are becoming such a big boy.  
I love you!

No comments: