Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Sports

The boys have been having practices for spring sports for the last few weeks.  David's baseball team, LV Rebels, plays year round, this year they are also playing in a wood bat only spring league.  David is also playing flag football, his team in the Wolf Pack.  Thomas has decided this year that he wanted to give t-ball another try, he is on the MudCats.  And I missed soccer signups for Nathan by a week, so he will have to wait till fall season.  This last week I got the game schedules for football & t-ball and added them to the calender.  Not quite sure how this all worked out, but we have NO games that are at the same time between the three sports!  Since I have my propane heater for winter ball, I figured for summer ball it is only right to have a shade cover & misting system!!  I'm excited for it to get hot enough to pull out the misters, I can't quite justify needing the misters at 88*! 

1 comment:

weavers said...

I'm SO jealous of your shade/misting system!!!!