Sunday, February 3, 2013

Baseball Saturday

There are times I think I'm crazy, like this weekend when I signed David up for spring football, spring club ball (baseball) league, and Thomas up for t-ball and golf lessons. It will definitely not be a boring spring!
David was supposed to have baseball practice Saturday morning & at the last minute his coach let us know we were going to play in a local tournament instead on Saturday. He played at 1 and 3. His team played really well, they lost the first game and tied the second. David got to pitch in both games. He was thrilled & I stressed! The second game his team played his cousins team which was a lot of fun. They played on the same little league team last year so it was fun to watch them compete with eachother this time. I didn't think of it until just now, but I should have taken a picture of the two of them after the game together. David scored the tieing run for his team in the second game. It was a nice way to end a game against your cousin...in a tie. Nathan and I had fun watching David play baseball, Thomas had a birthday party to go to instead. I love watching how far David has come in baseball and how determined, serious and competitive he can be while at the same time enjoying the game and having fun.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im davids friend daniel can you tell him I say hi :)