Tuesday, December 18, 2012

good times

We have had a fun middle of December!  We are fortunate enough to have more than enough Christmas activities to be able to do around here!  

I LOVE this picture of Thomas.  This little boy is constantly making me laugh.  He is hilarious and he knows it!!   We went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner with some friends & Thomas went into the photo sketch booth and came back with this picture.  I asked him what kind of face is that that he made?!  His response, mom that is my happy face, I am smiling!!
 We went to Las Vegas Motor Speedway to the Gift of Lights display.  I had light scavenger hunt for the kids to find different things in the light displays.  The boys really liked it and there were some really fun displays.  One of the favorites was a shark and then the lights we drove thru that reminded the boys of space mountain.



And we pulled out the Disney Christmas train to put around the tree!  A few years ago our Polar Express train caught fire while running under our fake tree, since then I have been a little more paranoid with fire possibilities.  The last two years we have had a real tree, and I refuse to let the boys put lights on it, just in case, and we haven't had a train around the tree for the same reason.  But this sweet little boy absolutely LOVES trains, so while he was napping we set it up!  I don't think Nathan has willingly left the train since it got set up!!  He even fell asleep for the night next to it.  

No comments: