Saturday, November 3, 2012

days 2 & 3

I had a crazy busy day yesterday & didn't get a chance to sit and blog, so today gets two thankfuls.

I am SO grateful for my friends.  I have some really good friends, some I have known for a very long time and some not so long.  My friends have helped me through some crazy, awful, great times over the years.  I do have one friend in particular that means a bit more to me.  Gina has been my best friend for as long as I can remember.  I know that I can call her day or night and no matter what she is there for me and will love me through anything whether she agrees with me or not.  I know that I will never find another friend like her.

 And I'm thankful for my siblings!  It is so fun to be able to have sisters and a brother and to be able to live close to most of them.  I know with them too, if I ever need them I can rely on them for anything. 

No comments: