Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!  Birthdays are just not as exciting and fun when you have to be a responsible grown up!  I spent most of my day counting box tops for the boys school, cleaning, doing laundry and running errands!  This evening a good friend of mine along with her girls went to the pumpkin patch with me and the boys, and we finished off our night with some birthday ice cream!

some of my younger years birthdays

 Thomas & Nathan LOVED the pony rides!  Nathan was so excited to ride his "puppy"

 they went on this ride that reminded me of tea cups....they loved it!  Nathan rode with David and they spun so fast the entire time (thanks D!) Nathan hung his head out of the car like in the picture below laughing hysterically the entire time


 & had lots of fun on the swings

 and of course there were tears when we ran out of tickets :( 
 I tried to get a cute fall picture with the boys....this is the best I got!  Thomas wouldn't come down from the top of the haystack, David being too cool, Nathan playing the shy card and me laughing at them


 David, Sherilyn, Thomas, Nathan, Anissa
 Nathan got pink bubble gum & Thomas got wild sherbet 



Overall, it was a pretty good day! 

No comments: