Sunday, March 4, 2012

Destroy!!

We have had a metal shed in the backyard forever!  It has definitely seen better days, the base was not built correctly & everything inside has gotten ruined, it is pretty useless these days.  Saturday I got determined that it was coming down!  I hired the boys as my help and we started with screwdrivers & went to work! 
(Tommy surveying the work)
It was taking a long time with the screwdrivers, so we ended up using a sledgehammer!  Much more efficient!
David carrying pieces of the shed into a pile to take for recycling
Nathan helped for a while, then decided the trampoline was a little more fun
Tommy working on the shed
Tommy supervising David unscrewing!

Even Nathan got to help with the scewdriver!

Tommy
And the finished product!! A pile of metal that used to be my shed!!  I am SO excited to get the backyard put together better and make it so much more fun for the boys to play!

No comments: