Thursday, January 19, 2012

crazy busy boys!!

We have had a very busy January & it isn't going to slow down anytime soon!  Maybe in February....
We started January with Nathan turning 2, we celebrated that night (6th) by going to Chuck E Cheese for dinner, opening presents & having cupcakes at home.  


This is Nathan enjoying David's gift to him....a bag of gummy worms!
 another favorite, a remote control truck
We had Nathan's birthday party this last weekend, which is our only weekend in town this month!
 Nathan's favorite treat from his party....chocolate covered Mickey oreo pops!

We have lots of fun things planned for this month. 
 We are going to Disneyland this weekend with all of my family which we are very much looking forward to, not just to go to Disney, but to go with all of our cousins! I love that my kids have such a good relationship/friendship with my siblings kids!  
The following weekend we are going to St. George for David's baseball tournament! And to have Jake help replace the lower control arms on my durango, its a lot cheaper (& fun) to have family help fix stuff & I can buy parts and dinner! We love you Jake & so so very much appreciate you!! 

David has midterms right now at school & according to his teacher is doing very well.  He also has little league baseball signups this month, which means in about 1 1/2 months we will be on 2 teams, club & league so baseball will even more so consume our lives for a few months! He just received his webelos award in cubscouts and is working towards his arrow of light.  I didn't get any pictures of it though, just as I was juggling little boys and grabbing my camera they called me up to get the mother's pin. 
Tommy is doing good at preschool, still tells me almost everyday that he is mad at me for taking him, but loves it in class & participates and is making lots of friends.  He also gets to do baseball signups this month, he wants to play t-ball!!  That will definitely be a sight to see & I am really looking forward to it! Although it adds more practices & games to an already busy schedule! He is still going to speech and is thankfully making a lot of progress and hopefully will be done before he starts kindergarten this fall! We did find out though that he is lactose intolerant & are now cutting all dairy out of our diets!!
Nathan is good!  He loves to play outside, eat & ride his bike and scooter.  He just lost his tube out of his right ear, so hopefully he doesn't need to get another set, fingers crossed! 
I am doing good, still a little sore but got the all clear from the surgeon.  She said I should be sore for a few  months! But, life is fun and crazy busy with all these boys and is just going to get more so with these little boys growing up and being able & wanting to be involved in lots of stuff!

1 comment:

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Oh shoot, and I was in another room helping a leader with something and didn't see or get a picture of David getting his award either! We really messed up on that one, maybe we can recreate??