Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nursery

Today was Nathan's first day of nursery!! He is about a month late going due to his surgery and being out of town.  But he did great!!  There are 10 kids in nursery so he had lots of friends to play with.  His favorite things were blowing bubbles, pushing the doll stroller, and of course snack time!  His leader said he was the first kid at the table and the last one to leave.  He didn't cry or anything when I left him.  I carried him in, set him down and he held my hand for a minute, gave me a kiss and hugged my leg and ran off to play.  Yep, I cried!!  It is so sad!  My last baby is in nursery & growing up so fast!  On the positive side, it was the first time in 4 years that I actually got to listen & pay attention to the lesson in relief society!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Crazy! He is so cute and big. You make cute boys!

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Amazing!