Sunday, February 27, 2011

naughty nay-nay

I love Nathan SO much, but he is getting to be such a naughty little stinker these days!
 He is currently a BIG fan of climbing on furniture.  His favorite things to climb are the train toy box, kitchen table and the all time favorite...climbing onto the couch followed by running around the couch to the homeschool computer table to stand on that.  All while laughing!!  

Last week I came out of the bedrooms and couldn't find Nathan.  I checked all his favorite hiding places and still no Nay-Nay.  I even asked Tommy where he was and he said "uh taking a nap". Finally I heard a noise, turned around and found Nathan had wedged himself inside the entertainment center.  The space he fit in is not much bigger wide than a dvd case.  He took the shelf out and was sitting in there. 
When I saw him I said "Nay-Nay  what are you doing in there"

 He smiled at me and said "surprise!!" 
He is such a little stinker, but I couldn't imagine life or my days without him.

1 comment:

mckeehan said...

he will be on top of the fridge before you know it!! what a cute little stinker!