Monday, January 17, 2011

Zion

We went on a little adventure today to Zion!  The boys had a great time 
 playing in the snow 

and having snowball fights


discovering snow for the first time





 seeing frozen waterfalls and hiking to another one...

and seeing deer on the side of the road as we were leaving! 
As we were leaving and saw the deer David said "dang it!  I wish I had my rifle with me, those would look good on Poppa's wall!"    

But, we did have a fun day together playing in the snow, hiking and exploring!!

2 comments:

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

What a great adventure and great pictures! Thanks for the thought David, but no more deer on Poppa's wall, you can hang them in your room!

bitterfamily said...

That looks fantastic. Allison and I have never been there and really need to make the trip. Thanks for sharing.