Monday, May 3, 2010

Tommy

(Tommy pushing his Tonka truck)
Tommy LOVES to be outside. We have a couple neighbors with kids around his age, and all day these 3 kids push trucks, ride bikes/skooters, color the sidewalks and driveways with chalk and just play so good out front together. I think everyone on our street can hear them!! Earlier today I heard the little girl say she was going to go inside, Tommy stayed out pushing his truck, I could hear him driving/running it on the sidewalk. After a few minutes I realized I couldn't hear Tommy anymore, I was feeding Nathan so I yelled out to him and didn't get an answer. Not to worried cause he sometimes goes next door and plays in their yard, I walked out to go check on him and found him asleep on the curb with his truck parked in the grass!! I was laughing so hard! I had to take a picture of him before I carried him into bed. His feet are in the gutter with his head on the sidewalk. I don't know how that is comfortable to sleep!

3 comments:

Erin said...

too funny! looks like a dead body someone threw out onto the curb.

J said...

That is so hilarious and cute! What a busy boy! :)

mckeehan said...

he seems to like falling asleep in weird places!!