Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hard Headed

My sweet little Tommy is the most hard headed little boy I know! You'd think after having to go to the doctor and having your dad comes after you with pliers up your nose, you would stop sticking things up your nose!! Nope, not Tommy!! He doesn't get it!! Yesterday Keith got a package UPS, so the kids have been playing with the bubbles and the box the last couple days. Tonight Tommy came up to me and said "my nose oweie" and then stuck his finger up his nose. So, I grabbed him and looked up it and could see something. So we got the flashlight, the tweezers and the nose sucker. After having to pin him down I got a small piece of bubble plastic out of his nose but could still see more. He sniffed really hard and sucked the piece so far back I could hardly see it. I tried and tried to get him to blow his nose or to sneeze, but he couldn't. He just kept saying "my bubble in my nose". Getting ready to go to the Goodnight Clinic to have them get the plastic out, cause I was afraid he would sufficate himself on it while he was sleeping, Keith took a shot at it... and he got it!! Tommy is such a little stinker these days, but is so cute you can't help but love him!! the two pieces of plastic bubbles we got from his nose


6 comments:

Mrs. Seebach said...

LMAO!! WOW! Okay so what's the facination with things going up his nose? Just anything or just stuff he hides? I am not looking forward to being a mommy.

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Oh my gosh, he needs some kind of screen that covers his nostrils so nothing but air can go in!!!

Erin said...

that is just gross! maybe he should wear mittens at all times, then he couldn't get anything up there.

mckeehan said...

he is something else!! that stubborness will serve him well at some [point I am sure.

Robyn said...

You sure have to take him to the doctor a lot, huh? Good thing he's so cute!

Grandpa and Gwen said...

Keith needs to enroll in medical school and specialize in ENT. I am sure it
would pay off down the road.if Tommy teaches Nate all his tricks