Sunday, January 24, 2010

mini-golf

This weekend we took the boys to King Putt to go mini-golfing. It is indoors and is in blacklights, so even though it was cold and rainy, we could still have some fun! The boys had a good time, Tommy really didn't get the concept, but loved throwing his ball, swinging his stick (club) and crawling through where you were supposed to hit your ball through! David did really well too! Keith came from behind to win though!
(Tommy crawling through the golfcourse, and yelling at the alligator that was on one of the holes)
(Keith putting)
(Jennifer putting with Nate and Tommy)
(David getting ready to putt)

5 comments:

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Sounds like fun. Tommy with a golf club though, there's a scary thought!!

Grandpa and Gwen said...

I think if I play golf I had better go with Tommy. His style is more like mine.

Grandpa and Gwen said...

I like Tommy's style. It is almost like mine.

Lidia and Steve said...

haha, we went to the one in Summerlin while we were there, it was really fun!

KolbyJanine said...

So FYI the date on your camera is WAY off. I looked at it and I was like oh they went on new years cute and then it said 06 I was like oh...maybe not! We went there the other day for a date and it was so fun. I hit under par...sweet! we should all go as a group date sometime. I got a free one if we go before the end of feb.