Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thats not candy!!

Tonight I was doing laundry, Tommy came to me with his hand in front of him and said "dang it mom" as I looked at his hand suspiciously, which was covered in brown as well as his shirt, pants, and face asked him if he had candy. (There is a bowl of m&ms on the table as well as some decorated sugar cookies) He told me no candy mom. So I leaned in for a sniff... it certainly wasn't candy!! As I was wiping him and stripping him down for a bath, he kept asking me "What Tommy have" I told him he has poopy on him and it is ucky!! Smiling he said "no poopy in bum"
As we were walking into the bathroom I did notice there is a brown stripe on our wall in the hallway now!! To bad he couldn't do this tomorrow when Keith is off and I can claim bedrest and not have to deal with it!!
Good thing he is so cute!!

3 comments:

Lidia and Steve said...

"What is that on your hand? Is that chocolate or poop? Is that chocolate or poop?!... It's chocolate..."
That is so sick!! Nasty Tommy, just nasty!

Unknown said...

SANTA doesn't want Tommy to sit on his lap this year!

Erin said...

gross! at least he didn't shove it up his nose.