Saturday, August 15, 2009

What do you think??

We have had a really hard time trying to come up with names for this baby! We had a girls name picked out, but obviously don't need it! Convinced that this pregnancy would finally be a girl, we didn't even think about boy names...oops!! After spending the day online looking at boring, regular boy names that would fit in with David and Thomas, we narrowed our list down to Nathan, Jonathan and Benjamin, but Benjamin McKeehan is to much of a mouthful, so it is down to Nathan and Jonathan! Vote on the right -----------> for your favorite!

8 comments:

mckeehan said...

I cant get the vote thing to work, but I like them both--but I think I like nathan the best.

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

I voted for Nathan! By the way, David was thrilled with his class assignment and teacher, he knows her.

Lidia and Steve said...

Lidia was about to have a smack down on you! Benjamin is our boy name! We like Nathan too!

Grandpa and Gwen said...

I didn't see Cody listed so I will go for Nathan although Cody McKeehan sounds pretth good

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Oh, I like Cody too, really like that, maybe even better than Nathan! Good job Grandpa!

Grandpa and Gwen said...

WOW, I vote to add Cody to that vote list. We already have two votes, me and Cathy. Maybe we should get together a town hall meeting.

Erin said...

i change my mind, i like cody too!

Robyn said...

I like Nathan...but I like Cody too. :)