Friday, November 14, 2008

Uh-Oh

That seems to be Tommy's favorite thing to say right now is uh-oh. Usually it is after he does something, like throw his cup on the ground or take the remote and turn off the satelite. The other thing he likes to do is get into the fridge and play with the bottles of water. Last night I was making dinner and Tommy was happily playing with the water when he said "uh-oh mama uh-oh mama" and this is what I saw!!
That is a jar of mom's homemade jelly! Uh-oh is right!! Oh well, I wasn't to mad since I went to Costco yesterday morning and bought a big pack of paper towels and I didn't mop the floor yet like I had planned to!

2 comments:

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

LIke mother like son, hmm, I seem to remember my one and only successful jello mold ending up the same way!!!

Robyn said...

It's so nice to see him with his cast off, even if he's getting into the fridge.