Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cooking Class

For my ward's enrichment night last night we had a recipe exchange, with the theme being South American/Latin food. Me being the ...master chef (ha ha!!) that I am immediately called Steve and Lidia for help! Lucky me, they came in town last weekend and were nice enough to come over Monday afternoon and learn me how to make ham and cheese empanadas!! They were a great hit at enrichment night, everyone loved them!! Thanks guys!! These are the ones I made by myself Tuesday night! They turned out great, the ends weren't twisted as good as Lidia's though!


5 comments:

Lidia and Steve said...

mmmm, that makes me hungry!

Anonymous said...

Yum, I am so excited that you found my blog.
Britten

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

That looks pretty impressive!!! Way better than taking Taco Bell!!!

McKeehan Family said...

If Lidia wasn't here to help I would have ended up bringing Taco Bell, on my own plate of course!

Erin said...

The countdown to summer is just sick and wrong! It's only October! Live in the moment:)