Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lost Baby!!

This morning, I was getting ready for the day. David was sitting on the couch playing his DS and Tommy was playing toys in the living room. I came out from my room to check on the boys and remind David to get dressed for school before I started to curl my hair. I found David right where I left him on the couch, still fully engrossed in his Lego StarWars video game but couldn't find Tommy anywhere! So David and I started the search...
I found Tommy's "ipod" he was playing with by the dog door in the kitchen!
And this is where I found Tommy! He had left his toy at the door, crawled through the dog door and was playing out back!


3 comments:

Erin said...

Nice! At least he wasn't eating the dog food

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Isn't that what that door is for?

KolbyJanine said...

haha thats cute. he was having a good time! Dont you hate that panic though...it happens a LOT for me! opps