Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sundays




Every Sunday as I am spending my church time in the hallways with Tommy, I wonder why I even bother. I couldn't tell you who spoke or about what, what songs were sung, and half the time I only get to have half the sacrament because someone (not mentioning any names..Tommy) had to be taken out. My alltime favorite is when David wears a tie to church, goes to primary in a tie and when we leave church, he doesn't have a tie on anymore! Don't know where it went to. We have lost so many ties at church its crazy! The best is when he rips his tie from playing with the piece on the back and ends up ripping the whole thing.

2 comments:

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

what's with the back of tommy's hair sticking up? Looks like a rooster!!!

McKeehan Family said...

Those are his spikes! All the cool kids have spikes!